Dr. Divya Devulapally
MBBS, MRCPsych (UK) FECSM (EU)
|Years of Experience||10 Years|
|Languages||English, Hindi, Telugu|
- Gen Adult Psychiatry
- Learning Disability Psychiatry - Autism
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Sexual Medicine
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- other therapies
- Dr Divya Devulapally is Internationally trained and Certified in the fields of Psychiatry and Sexual Medicine. She is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatry (LONDON) and a Fellow of the European Committee of Sexual Medicine.
- She has worked in the department of Child Psychiatry in the UK and India and is passionate about working towards the mental and emotional well being of children.
- She believes in Psychiatric care that is up to date, evidence based, ethical and affordable. She knows that every person is unique and requires a personalised approach to find the right solution. Empathetic and non-judgemental, Dr Divya uses a combination of Talk Therapy, CBT , lifestyle changes and medication (if required) to find practical, long term solutions..
Awards & Honours
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatry (LONDON)
- Fellow of the European Committee of Sexual Medicine(EU)
- Clinical Audits in NHS Hospital UK